Do you want to write about PHP, but don't have a blog? Do you have some ideas you'd like to share, but don't have time and know-how to spread them over social networks? Do you want to share your ideas to hunders of listening programmers?
Just write a post in Markdown and send PR to this open-source blog.
Anything around PHP and its ecosystem - git, Github, PHPStorm, Doctrine, Symfony, Laravel, Nette, Coding Standards, Docker, Composer, Elastica, Redis, PHPUnit, Selenium, Mysql, Postgres, AWS, Blackfire, What was a conferecne about, how does you package work etc...
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
In case you'll be writing your first post ever, don't worry, we're here to help you up!
We use Markdown and Yaml to define metadata in post header (very rare).
pehapkari/pehapkari.cz/repository on Github
- add youself to
- feel free to duplicate this post or any from /statie/source/_posts and edit the date, so it's at least 1 week from the last post
- write a post
- send PR to review
- we'll give you copy tips - how to write post to grab attention
- after review, we'll publish it
- Tweet it with @pehapkari mention and we retweet it
- the best posts are shared on Facebook
Do you want your post to survive years to the future? Add few tests to it. Such posts are easily updated and re-published when other posts die with next major release of technology or package they describe.
Got Any Questions? Just write us or send PR and we'll help you.
We look forward to you post :)